ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZX-7R has to go  (Read 875 times)

john.658

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 20
  • Susan Boyle rocks!!!!!!!
ZX-7R has to go
« on: February 19, 2008, 12:34:14 PM »

With a ZX10 sitting in the garage I can't justify keeping the 7R any longer.  :cry: It is up for sale and is a fine example with 21k & sensible mods. Brembo front discs, goodrich hoses, db screen, hugger, K&N filter, Hindle race downpipes and Quill carbon can.
Recent works include valve clearances and swing arm pivot bearings at 18k. Recent c & s kit at 19k and oil & filter changed every 2k. Also fitted at 18k was a brand new Kawasaki rear shock and fork seals and oil renewed.normal wear and tear for a bike of this age but starts, runs and looks great. Handles very well and is quick, 1 tooth lower on front helps to keep up with the big boys and pocket rockets on the twisties!  Shod with BT014 with plenty of life. It is worth more up here as there are fewer decent examples about but sensible offers considered. To nice a bike to track or I would keep it. I can e-mail photos, will try to post on forum but not worked out how to do it yet :icon_scratch:

gixxerboy99

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 13
Re: ZX-7R has to go
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 03:49:18 PM »

what year,colour and how much you after?
SAVE A MOUSE,EAT A PUSSY

john.658

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 20
  • Susan Boyle rocks!!!!!!!
Re: ZX-7R has to go
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 04:51:10 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.