ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Young teacher  (Read 1201 times)

Wiz

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 36
  • Everyone Dies But Not Everyone Lives
Young teacher
« on: February 01, 2008, 06:52:31 PM »

A young pretty female teacher was taking class, she reached up to write on the top of the blackboard & a giggle came from the back of the classroom. She turned round & asked who it was ? Little Johny stood up & said ' It was me miss, when you reached up I saw one of your stocking tops.' She said 'Get out Johny, I don't want to see you for 3 days.' She continued with the class & reached up a bit further... another louder giggle & she turned round again 'who was that?' Little Stuart stood up & said 'It was me miss, when you reached up I saw both of your stocking tops !' she said 'Get out Stuart, I don't want to see you for 3 weeks' Flustered & embarrassed she continued, reaching up to wipe the board she dropped the eraser & bent over to pick it up, she turned round to find little Eric leaving the room, 'Why are you leaving Eric ?'... ' Well with what I just saw miss, my school days are well & truly over !'
"Gear"  Because walking  away in disgust beats riding away in an ambulance

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
Re: Young teacher
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 07:44:52 PM »

:-S
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.