ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My GPZ750 chop  (Read 1744 times)

frankg

• Personal BHP 0
My GPZ750 chop
« on: September 13, 2010, 04:17:33 PM »

Bought 75% complete on fleebay and finished her off at considerable expense I have to say, engine is duff and needs a rebuild but she passed her mot and she goes which is all that matters for now - more projects for winter aaaaugh

Might get round to fitting electric and battery boxes Ive had sat on the shelf for erm......... months.

fringe80

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 19
Re: My GPZ750 chop
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 11:57:25 AM »

pretty nice mate  :icon_thumright:

johnmoz

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 8
  • warrington
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 06:21:33 PM »

nice frank i used to have a z750 hardtail about 18 years ago great fun went to loads of rallys on it  :icon_thumleft:

frankg

• Personal BHP 0
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 10:39:03 PM »

so whats stops you again after 18 years? I used to do the same and now wanting to do it all over again - age is no barrier only my BACK !! Just in the process of converting my GS750 chop to a Bandit for our 19 yr old son for when he passes his test - for some strange reason their cheaper to insure than most 250s when restricted to 33 bhp. She is sweet except the head is little knackered and in serious need of attention - thankfully I do have a complete spare one and in good condition, ready for when I get the patience and time - more like get off my fat lazy ass and do it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.