ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZX9R C1 1999 For Sale cheap cos I seriously need the space  (Read 859 times)

frankg

• Personal BHP 0
ZX9R C1 1999 For Sale cheap cos I seriously need the space
« on: September 13, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »

21k, only selling cos my 19 year old son is taking test and looking to upgrade his little Virago 125 (stop laughing everyone) anyways Im starting to convert my GS750 chop to a Bandit 6 so there will be no more room for the ZX9.

I must sort out video cos she is so so sweet and if you want more pics just please ask happy to post what you want

Ive only done just over 900 miles in the last 4 years on her and to be honest its madness me keeping her any longer cos I just love my chops more. Bought her cos I loved the paint job (snakeskin) and its so so different from the rest. New battery and for year in good condition - odd marks here and there but nothing serious.

Asking 1300 as she stands or 1500 with MOT, I have the manual spare front indicator cos I broke one and bought 2 so one spare and for 1500 you get a spare set of forks and yolk I have. Everything works as it should, good tyres and chain etc and erm a wonkey mirror but I did buy a new one some time ago so that included too. I just dont want to use eBay although it might end up on bike trader - trying to avoid any hassle. Bike is in Dewsbury West Yorks just outside Leeds

If sold via forum quite happy to contribute to server costs say £25?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 03:30:01 PM by frankg »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.