ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My 05 10 for sale (Again, due to time wasters etc, not on this Forum though)  (Read 1463 times)

iceman

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 89
  • Black is fastest.

Here are details of my ZX 10 R.
(Again, due to wheel kickers etc, but not on this Forum   :icon_thumright:)  :dontknow:

Bought from new 2005 Black (Metal Flake paint standard)  9575 miles today. (06-07-2010). Meta Alarm fitted from new.

Serviced by myself apart from 1st one, done by Pegasus Kawasaki. Oil and filter done every Winter. Air filter checked/cleaned. Valve clearances ok Spring this year.

Modifications: (I have ALL the standard parts still,all without damage as they were changed for cosmetic reasons etc not due to crash damage. NEVER been dropped..

Kawasaki Seat hump,Kawasaki Double Bubble Screen, Tank pad, Quill Tri Oval titanium end can,

Steering damper by FB Gubellini, HEL brake lines in green, Pirrelli Corsa 3 tyres,

16 tooth front sprocket, Speedo Healer, Renthal Soft Grips, Crash bungs (fork and swing arm also), Stompgrip, Fenda Extenda,

Gillies Rear Sets, Gillies chain adjusters, Pazzo Shorty levers, R&G Tail Tidy, R&G Radiator guard, Quick action Throttle,

Parts not fitted but included in the price.

Maxton rear shock (GP 7. This is their Racing Shock ). Brembo front master cylinder (19x20) with a Pazzo lever

(original Brembo one also), an adaptor to drop the banjo bolt fitment to the master cylinder through 90 degreees so the hoses

do not foul anything with brake light switch, 2006 CBR 1000 Calipers (With spacer shims made by Pretech),with NEW in box

pads.  

Just PM me if interested at all. Then I will reply with price and any other info you require.   :-P

More photos in the GALLERY section.

Pete.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 08:33:06 PM by iceman »
If it ain`t broke,leave it alone!

HammyUK

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 277
  • You weigh how much? You bastard!
Re: My 05 10 for sale.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 05:14:57 PM »

This must be serious Pete!
This is without a doubt one of the cleanest 05's out there - even cleaner than AndyJ's and his is in long term storage  [rofl]
I don't need 200BHP.........................ask the guys behind me!

iceman

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 89
  • Black is fastest.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »

This is for Silver Surfer to show the front number boards.

iceman

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 89
  • Black is fastest.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 05:21:10 PM »

This must be serious Pete!
This is without a doubt one of the cleanest 05's out there - even cleaner than AndyJ's and his is in long term storage  [rofl]
Still got my 950 KTM mate. Easier to register in France too. (STOOPID 100HP restrictions etc can make it harder to register our full power machines.   :shock:)

Ninja21

• Mini Moto Madmad
  • Personal BHP 5
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 10:40:39 PM »

Very clean mate.

TomTom upgrade service latest map and Navcore PM me for details Dont buy new.

hodge50

• Personal BHP 3
  • southampton
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 06:13:34 PM »

how much are you after for the maxton shock

iceman

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 89
  • Black is fastest.

Re advertised.... Don`t know how to re-list it with out typing it all out again..Sorry....  [wall]

HammyUK

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 277
  • You weigh how much? You bastard!

Leave it on UK plates pete and just pop over once a year for a visit............  [whistle] [whistle] [whistle]
I don't need 200BHP.........................ask the guys behind me!

iceman

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 89
  • Black is fastest.

Thought of that....  [whistle]   Nope, best get rid of.... Money will be handy anyway. The KTM is more than up to a thrashing also.   [clap]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.