ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Purchasing Vs Leasing  (Read 764 times)

HammyUK

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 277
  • You weigh how much? You bastard!
Purchasing Vs Leasing
« on: October 04, 2009, 09:13:11 PM »

We all know that leasing can be more productive with regard to motorbikes, motor cars, equipment etc., you use the gear and after 3 years or so, hand it back. No worries about depreciation, wear and tear... It CAN work out cheaper too!

It occured to me that it could be the wise choice when it came to your women! So I've done some research...

Purchasing
The maths on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he got sex every night (unlikely, but let's give her the benefit of the doubt) during their 5 year relationship, it ended up costing him $26,849 per time.
Now bear in mind the equipment was very second hand and had a 'wheel' missing

Leasing
On the other hand, New York Governor Elliot Spitzer's hooker,

Kristen, is an absolute stunner with a body like no other, she charges him $4,000 an hour. For absolutly anything.

Had Paul McCartney "employed" Kristen for 5 years,
he would have paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a huge saving of $41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot model with two wheels, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, no bitching and complaining or 'honey-can-you-do' lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when asked. All at 1/7th the cost, you can go and test drive any other model any time you like and no legal fees!

Sometimes leasing just makes more sense.
I don't need 200BHP.........................ask the guys behind me!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.