ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZX10R 2005 FOR SALE !  (Read 748 times)

wedgiewolves

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 211
  • ELBOW DOWN -- FOLLOWED BY HEAD & BODY !
ZX10R 2005 FOR SALE !
« on: June 14, 2009, 11:46:56 AM »

Hi everyone just returned from a cracking race week at the isle of man on my zx10r 54 plate 2005

Raw titanium

Now she is up for sale !

previously cat d damaged fully repaired by myself all bolt on nothing structually damaged.

9500 miles

11.5 months mot

5 months tax

power commander

renegade exhaust

braided hoses

serviced before i went ot the isle with oil and filter and spark plugs and chain ( old chain in pics now has gold d.i.d) so ready to ride

i brought the bike from a salvage dealer about 5 months ago i buy a few and just sell on but always wanted a thrash on a zx10r so i repaired this bike to use at the isle of man and i could not of asked for more i have covered around a thousand miles on the bike .

I love this bike the roar and the sheer pace is amazing i would keep but i have a gsxr 1000 track bike and a zx6r that i use very rarely.

I have pics of the bike when purchased and all the parts were sourced off good old ebay but as i found out with great expense !

bike was imported from calafornia in 2005 and had one owner after that who i contacted for docs etc he sent old mots the import docs and loads of other bits and pieces.

He said that a car pulled out on him in the middle of london he avoided car but dropped the bike the nose cone was still intact but the police picked bike up by the wing mirrors to load and snapped at the air duct .

The belly pan has couple of scuffs and the tank has a scratch nothing major

call me on 07949715921 lee or email me on autoreclaim@btconnect.com

when i purchased her

wedgiewolves

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 211
  • ELBOW DOWN -- FOLLOWED BY HEAD & BODY !
Re: ZX10R 2005 FOR SALE !
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 03:28:47 PM »

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !  :crybaby2:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.