ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jokes from my text message inbox...  (Read 852 times)

Wh|t3R@bb|t

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 138
  • Nr Chester, North West....Cheeeeshire!
Jokes from my text message inbox...
« on: November 19, 2008, 11:39:46 AM »

Undertaker says to bereaved husband.."When did you realise ur wife was dead?"  "Well..." he replied.  "Sex was still the same but he dishes kept piling up"

The SAS are trying to train Barrack Obama what do if under attack.  But everytime they say "get down" the twat starts dancing.

Tommy Cooper dies on stage doing what he does best.  Steve Irwin died in the ocean doing what he does best.  Don't ave a wank 2nite mate, I'm worried about u

What has Frankie Dettori got that Gary Glitter wants?  A licence to ride 3yr olds

Went into Bargain Booze ealier and a polish man asked if I could recommend a good port.  I said "Dover now fuck off"!

I've just been to my first muslim birthday party.  Musical chairs was a bit slow but F**k me, pass the parcel was quick.

A bloke walks up to a bird in a nite club and says "Hi, my names Bond".  "Don't tell me..." she says..." is it James".  He said "No...UNI, I'm here to fill yer crack"

zx10r bob

• ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 208
  • Northwest,,,,,Blackpool
Re: Jokes from my text message inbox...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 04:06:10 PM »

your still SAD

I Did,nt Fall of...the road came up to me and said HELLO.........now i have a new best friend called Mr E Bay..........ill be ba

davemfox

• Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 291
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: Jokes from my text message inbox...
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »

[wall] [wall] [rofl]

Dave
1993 YZF 750 SP (in PINK/white as a homage to AndyJ)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.