ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: April 17, 2023, 09:15:06 PM 
Started by Itsnick! - Last post by GRNINJA
Welcome bud good to have you

As said lots of info and I still have the manual for the gen 4 knocking about somewhere if you need it  :headbang:

on: April 14, 2023, 10:40:49 AM 
Started by Itsnick! - Last post by davemfox
Welcome mate  :occasion14:

It's a bit quiet in here nowadays, however there's load of information in here (unlike FB etc.)

Dave

on: April 13, 2023, 11:10:18 PM 
Started by Itsnick! - Last post by Itsnick!
Look forward to learning more about the fantastic ZX-10R gen 4 I’ve just bought. It has been modified for track use but it is still road legal and us mint

on: April 12, 2023, 11:53:12 AM 
Started by davemfox - Last post by davemfox
Is anyone using RS Taichi gloves at all? If so, are they a smaller size? Unfortunately there isn't a stockist in the UK so I can't go and try them on.

I currently use an Alpinestars GP Pro glove in M, and that is a snug fit.

Dave

on: March 12, 2023, 09:08:14 AM 
Started by jimhas7 - Last post by GRNINJA
Where were you last week… it flew out the garage and sold just like that! Bit gutted really as not ready to call it a day, but. I one to go with any more and no way of transporting to and from in the UK, plus calling it a day with bikes on holiday.

Probably gonna regret it for a while 😭

Oh buddy , there are a few of us near the reading ish area that still do trackdays and I am part of a small internet group of die Garda that do trackdays all year in uk and abroad

on: March 11, 2023, 08:17:15 PM 
Started by jimhas7 - Last post by jimhas7
Where were you last week… it flew out the garage and sold just like that! Bit gutted really as not ready to call it a day, but. I one to go with any more and no way of transporting to and from in the UK, plus calling it a day with bikes on holiday.

Probably gonna regret it for a while 😭

on: March 11, 2023, 06:22:58 PM 
Started by jimhas7 - Last post by GRNINJA
Nooooo you don’t need to sell your only down the road from me really can come to trackdays with me  :headbang:

on: February 28, 2023, 11:27:33 PM 
Started by jimhas7 - Last post by jimhas7
Kawasaki ZX10R Gen3 for sale - £ 3,500.

Selling up and calling it a day with trackdays, however will be looking to get into a bit of enduro riding instead.

Bike was a preregistered purchase so I’m really just the one owner since June 2009. The V5 is in my name.

I initially used the bike on the road for a few years and then ventured into trackday riding before becoming solely used as a track bike (after I crashed it at Almeria in 2017, damaging all the road fairings and suffering a bit of gravel rash) It has around 18,000 miles (maybe a bit more) on the clock, oil has been changed religiously, it has track fairings, akrapovic race end can and link pipe,  I have fitted custom made braided hoses, aftermarket rear sets etc. the front forks were serviced in October 2022, and the bike was last used in Almeria soon after in November 2022. Currently fitted with slicks. Tyres are Dunlops and while the front will see you right for a few sessions or a day, the back is practically finished and will need changing. It will come with tyre warmers, front and rear paddock stands and anything else I may have lying around such as a new set of front brake pads I have stored somewhere, il throw in. 

Main reason is all my biker mates have given up so rather than be Billy no mates it’s time to let it go. It’s been a blast but all good things must come to an end, I will try and work out how to add current pictures of the bike, but if anyone is interested just drop me a message and il send answer your questions and send you any pictures you require.

It’s been in Spain for the last 4 years and just come back to the uk so il be tinkering with it giving it a clean etc. (at some point) it’s also been used as a track bike and is in track trim (no road fairings, lights etc. so expect a few battle scars, if your looking for something to polish look elsewhere 😛

Do get in touch if genuinely interested.

Located in Alton, Hampshire.

on: December 19, 2022, 10:25:47 AM 
Started by davemfox - Last post by GRNINJA
not seen this , will have to check it out

on: December 16, 2022, 10:41:35 AM 
Started by davemfox - Last post by davemfox
Anyone watching this on BBC1? It's got me well in to it...!

Dave

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 12 queries.