ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gutted.  (Read 6001 times)

magic1

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 57
Re: Gutted.
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »

yes it does have a school on the bend,but the area is called dolphinholme,,,,,,,,,,,if its the road you think it is it goes on towards caton.............. :icon_thumright:
   R u sure i haven,t already passed dolphinholme Bob? PC at the scene logged it as Quernmore. :dontknow: Hi Scooby you probably know the bend , another 2 miles and you,re at Caton, left hander with school on left  then a church, then right kink onto a long but really bumpy straight. Zx10r Bob always likes the right hander onto the straight, it,s got a crest as you go through it and as i am considerably lighter than Bob i always have to roll off, lean forward, cover back brake, in the meantime i have to watch as Bob with his extra ballast ( no offence mate ! ) keeps it nailed then disappears down the straight. Brings to mind when Jefferies was doing the T.T (not you Bob  [rofl] ) everyone said he was too big and heavy, he certainly proved `em wrong. Now i think some will post replies saying it,s nothing to do with a riders weight, it,s the set up. Fundamentally, yes i agree, all i,m saying is, in certain conditions it can help keep a bike planted. ( not sure it,d be much help on a smooth, grippy circuit?)

Chaos

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 21
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »

What you trying to say about Bob there Mark???? :shock:

Bob, go get him!!  [rofl]

magic1

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 57
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2008, 07:56:53 PM »

[rofl] I do not wish to malign our dear friend in any way! :shock:, but merely to observe that Newtons second Law (F=ma) being the net force of an object is equal to the MASS of the object multiplied by it,s acceleration seems to work in his favour under certain conditions. :icon_thumright: :tongue3:

tazbunn

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 3
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2008, 10:52:07 AM »

try n keep smilin mate ,it really could be worse !  glad your ok taz :icon_thumright:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 22 queries.