ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 08 ZX10R NOW FOR SALE!!!!!  (Read 1190 times)

gopher

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 156
08 ZX10R NOW FOR SALE!!!!!
« on: August 14, 2008, 12:00:26 PM »

I am considering selling my o8 zx10r (for racing reasons)  I am not 100% but if someone offers the right money i will let it go.

I am wiiling to sell it totally standard or with all the bits...

Spec is as follows....... 08 zx10r with v5 it's done 223 miles and is MINT

16'5" Dymag wheels (will fit 04/05/06/07 or 08 as i have all the spacers as supplied by dymag)

17" wets on wheels

Full Akrapovic racing conical system with hex can and evotech hanger

Bmc racing airfilter

PC111 custom mapped

HM strain gauge quickshifter with custom loom (Plug and play. Brand new and yet to be used)

Diamond rearsets

Hyperpro rsc steering damper (the active one)

Full R & G crash protection inc bar ends bobbins etc...

Standard ohlins damper

Braided lines front and rear

ISR fully adjustable master cylinder

ISR clutch perch + spare lever (interchanchable with master cylinder)

Ohlins shock with 95 spring (will fit 06/07 and 08)

The front is standard at the mo but the bike has been set up by 100% suspension and is working well

Full race products body work with tinted mra screen (MINT MINT MINT)

All standard bodywork in brand new showroom condition

Light tec quick realease fuel cap ( + standard one)

Also have 4 Brand new dunlop rears and 3 brand new fronts + a few scrubs ( all slicks to fit the 16,5" rims)

I may have missed a few bits but i will add anything extra i think of.

I am at a lose as how to value it but if anyone is interested call me on 07879023614 and we can have a chat and go from there.

The first pic is showing the standard body work.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:49:07 PM by gopher »

mr K seems to have given me 50hp to much!!! but i think i can manage. O K maybe with a bit  more practice !!

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
Re: 08 ZX10R NOW FOR SALE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 01:24:34 PM »

now breaking and bike goes as standard......

prices to follow..

offers in pm for kit
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »

can we keep this clear please.... pm Kev...or phone him as he may have limited internet access
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try

gopher

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 156
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 09:58:13 PM »

Sorry about the slow replies lads, internet access is akward at the mo. Will be splitting the bike next sat and pricing every thing then. Whats left will be ebayed.

mr K seems to have given me 50hp to much!!! but i think i can manage. O K maybe with a bit  more practice !!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.