ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Gutted.  (Read 5999 times)

r1ninja

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 269
  • Salisbury Plain
Re: Gutted.
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 12:21:29 PM »

remind me never to buy a bike from you !

www.r1forum.co.uk

No-one needs more than seven fifty

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »

Thanks for all your well wishes guys `n gals. :icon_thumleft: [rofl] [rofl] at Truescot, i don,t know if you suggested the forks idea as a " Wouldn,t it be a great result ?" but my photos don,t show that a nice set of Ohlins are already on the bike(standard on the `s model.) mr Suzuki has made a slight dimg in the fork leg. :crybaby2:

pretty simple man, the standards already look a lot like the ohlins, just photoshop an ohlins logo onto them :D

think your missing the point .... the ducati 1098 has ohlins on them truescot.....   [rofl]
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try

truescot

• ZX10R Staff
  • Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 34
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »

Thanks for all your well wishes guys `n gals. :icon_thumleft: [rofl] [rofl] at Truescot, i don,t know if you suggested the forks idea as a " Wouldn,t it be a great result ?" but my photos don,t show that a nice set of Ohlins are already on the bike(standard on the `s model.) mr Suzuki has made a slight dimg in the fork leg. :crybaby2:

pretty simple man, the standards already look a lot like the ohlins, just photoshop an ohlins logo onto them :D

think your missing the point .... the ducati 1098 has ohlins on them truescot.....   [rofl]

I did indeed completely miss the point as usual :D in which case photoshop in the solid gold arab wheels :)

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »

lmao solid gold would weigh a ton ..... titanium ... hasn't been done yet cause of the price wonder if they would be lighter  [rofl]

r1ninja

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 269
  • Salisbury Plain
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 04:10:43 PM »

Nope Titanium wouldn't be lighter than aluminium, nevermind magnesium. Also titanium is too flexible

www.r1forum.co.uk

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »

Nope Titanium wouldn't be lighter than aluminium, nevermind magnesium. Also titanium is too flexible

carbon it is then  :tongue3:

r1ninja

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 269
  • Salisbury Plain
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 04:20:39 PM »

yep that's the lightest and stiffest wheel you can get at the mo

www.r1forum.co.uk

zx10r bob

• ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 208
  • Northwest,,,,,Blackpool
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 07:34:13 PM »

Bad news all round mark...............

hope it does`nt fxxk your holiday up,but on the other hand..(arm).....it will give you some rest up time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as for the other guy fxxkem get that claim form filled in as soon as possible,,,,,,,,,hope the misses does`nt give you to much a bad time of it,,,,,just when the bike was coming together as well,,,,,,,, :pottytrain2:

track fairings it is then for the rest of the year :icon_thumright:

give us a shout when you get back from hols............. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I Did,nt Fall of...the road came up to me and said HELLO.........now i have a new best friend called Mr E Bay..........ill be ba

magic1

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 57
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 08:20:01 PM »

Don,t know about track fairings for rest of the year,,,, it,s looking like trackdays only for me from now on according to my missus, had the old "that,s it no more bikes"ultimatum. But she,s ok with the idea of trackdays. I,d have a safe bet that a few of you on here have heard this...." It,s not you on the bike i question.....It,s all the idiots out there that worry me!" ..... Got the insurance sending an accessor round soon to give a verdict on the bike... and to be honest, the more i see i won,t be suprised if he writes it off. Front @ rear marchsinis have been dinged, front fork leg  dinged, rear wheel is outta line, termi race system is dented, tank chipped, oil cooler crunched, open clutch damaged the list goes on..If it,s a write-off i will ask to buy it back, and use it as a trackbike! Won,t be able to afford the insurance if it,s deemed 50/50 and i lose my 9 years no claims :crybaby2: lookin on the bright side.... will have a crackin trackbike.  :hello2:

spenny

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 61
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 09:50:55 PM »

glad you ok chap,,and im thinking that the roads are a very bad place to go fast these
days,,after many track days ,where your always a max of 2 mins from the ambulance
its a far safer place to use these modern missiles,,,,its a shame i know.

hope it all works out fine mate,,,and the missis giving you a track day green,aint so bad after all is it.

Wh|t3R@bb|t

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 138
  • Nr Chester, North West....Cheeeeshire!
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2008, 02:08:47 PM »

Get well soon dude....hope you recover ok!  :crybaby2:

Andy J

• RIP - Keiron
  • Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 600
  • Near Chester - NorthWales
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »

yikes !  :shock:  glad you are all relatively ok, that could have been an awful accident  :-/

gammma500

• Personal BHP 0
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »

yes, know exactly what you mean, went out with the lads on 17/08/08 and hit a slippery patch on a sweeping left hander, ended up on the wrong side of the road, lost the front end and collided with a citroen xsara, fractured right elbow and middle finger and a broken left leg, veiwed the bike yesterday and it's a total write off, hard to believe how badly damaged it is, well pissed off as i've only had it two months. :mad:

Glad to see your ok though, hopefully you'll be back in the saddle soon.

scooby

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 31
  • knowledge is power
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 01:58:16 PM »

shit news m8, :-(

is that the bend coming out of the trough of bowland,with the little school on the left?

zx10r bob

• ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 208
  • Northwest,,,,,Blackpool
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 05:55:21 PM »

yes it does have a school on the bend,but the area is called dolphinholme,,,,,,,,,,,if its the road you think it is it goes on towards caton.............. :icon_thumright:

I Did,nt Fall of...the road came up to me and said HELLO.........now i have a new best friend called Mr E Bay..........ill be ba
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 22 queries.