ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Gutted.  (Read 5996 times)

magic1

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 57
Gutted.
« on: July 27, 2008, 04:33:21 PM »

Ever gone for that ride you wished you hadn,t ? happenened to me yesterday afternoon when i came across  a suzuki rider that seemed to want more than just his side of the road. He ended up taking the bend coming towards me bout a foot on my side. His pegs tore through the side of my bike like spikes on a Ben Hurr chariot... :shock: the worst was yet to come.... his pillions knee hit my front brake lever and boosh!!! the front tucked and down i went.... knocking me cold . Went slidin` down the road with the bike on top of me.... :crybaby2:Broken collarbone, fractured wrist bruised ribs and no skin left on me shoulder, missus going mad cos it wont stop weeping over me t-shirts and onto bedding :emb:Dont know if i need it grafting yet.His pillion ended up breaking her leg on my brake lever. You can see from the last pic the tyre marks where front locked and the guages where the farings went down, notice where the tyre marks from having my brakes jammed on are definately on my side of the road.

mrwippy

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 69
  • www.geedesigns.weebly.com
Re: Gutted.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 04:38:59 PM »

:-(  glad ur not too bad mate .......... the pics will defo help if they contest they were on the wrong side of the rd

magic1

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 57
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »

p.s many thanks to Choas for recovering my bike whilst they whisked me off to Lancaster A+E. + BHP mate :icon_thumright:

jonah

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 16
  • loughborough
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »

thats a bitch! but at least your gonna be ok, seems to be far too many accidents and offs on here just lately.hopefully suzuki rider and pillion will be ok too.

MEMBER OF .. ZX10R.CO.UK ( FIREBLADE DIVISION )

Martek

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 73
  • Central-UK, Nottingham.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 04:58:45 PM »

Kin Ell, Gutted for ya mate, get well soon. :cry:
Dave.

Shongololo

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 169
  • Bedmond, Herts
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 05:10:09 PM »

Shit sorry to hear that magic. Hope you get fixed up and bike shiny side up soon.  :icon_thumleft: I bet the Suz had hairy knuckles....bloody knuckle dragger. :boxing:

Brotherhood of the Elite. It's not who you are it's what you ride.
http://fullthrottledecals.co.uk

gopher

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 156
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 05:33:37 PM »

What a nightmare. Gutted for you buddy, lets just hope you get a few spondoolies from the insurance for some more bling  :lol:

mr K seems to have given me 50hp to much!!! but i think i can manage. O K maybe with a bit  more practice !!

r1ninja

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 269
  • Salisbury Plain
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »

Christ that was lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it. Glad you're all alive

www.r1forum.co.uk

No-one needs more than seven fifty

zxyogi

• YogiWanKanobe
  • ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 257
  • Fleet,Hampshire
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »

:iamwithstupid: and the others!!
Get well soon Bud!!

davemfox

• Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 291
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 06:26:17 PM »

:iamwithstupid:

Hope you back to normal soon  :icon_thumright:

Dave
1993 YZF 750 SP (in PINK/white as a homage to AndyJ)

drewk8

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 38
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 06:28:58 PM »

all as said above mate.. get well soon and bikes can be fixed.. i know that sounds crap and i hope no one ever has to say it to me.. id be gutted too if my bike ended up like that cus of a twat! hope they are ok too though..

gixxerbabe

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 13
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 07:30:59 PM »

Nightmare, makes it even worse it was a biker that took you out  :shock:  Glad you not more injured but I do sympathise with your broken bits.  Collarbone is the worst, ouch !!

Here's to a speedy recovery and a good insurance payout and your back on the bike soon  :icon_thumleft:

truescot

• ZX10R Staff
  • Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 34
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »

Nightmare, makes it even worse it was a biker that took you out  :shock:  Glad you not more injured but I do sympathise with your broken bits.  Collarbone is the worst, ouch !!

Here's to a speedy recovery and a good insurance payout and your back on the bike soon  :icon_thumleft:

better clipping a bike than hitting a lorry face on i say :).

btw skins amazing stuff grows back brilliantly (unless its burnt, different story there) but in your case i am sure all will be fine :) as for the collar bone, OUCH!! i have broken most bones in my body at ome point or another but never a collar bone and would really rather ignore it.

Also go to chiropractor and get him to tell the insurance company everything that is wrong with your back and neck (he will have a list as long as your arm bike crash or not :)

Tribal Racing

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 3
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 08:59:40 PM »

Glad to hear your okayish mate.

Those other two were lucky you were not a car or other as they definately would pushing up daisys.

He was a being a bit of an idiot for riding like that while taking a pillion as well.

10rmish

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 65
  • swindon,wilts
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 09:08:44 PM »

:iamwithstupid: get well soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.