ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FATHER O'MALLEY  (Read 1209 times)

Martek

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 73
  • Central-UK, Nottingham.
FATHER O'MALLEY
« on: July 18, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »

FATHER O'MALLEY An Irish priest was transferred to Texas ....

Father O'Malley rose from his bed one morning. It was a fine spring day in his new Texas mission parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside. He then noticed there was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn.

He promptly called the local police station...... The conversation went like this:

'Good morning. This is Sergeant Jones. How might I help you?'

'And the best of the day te yerself. This is Father O'Malley at St.Ann 's Catholic Church. There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn and would ye be so kind as to send a couple o'yer lads to take care of the matter?'

Sergeant Jones, considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk, 'Well now Father, it was always my impression that you people took care of the last rites!'

There was dead silence on the line for a long moment... Father O'Malley then replied: 'Aye, tis certainly true; but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin.'

davemfox

• Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 291
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: FATHER O'MALLEY
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »

[rofl]

Dave
1993 YZF 750 SP (in PINK/white as a homage to AndyJ)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 23 queries.