ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I know everyone  (Read 1070 times)

fridayman

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 94
I know everyone
« on: January 31, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »

Fridayman was bragging to Yogi one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them"

Tired of his boasting, Yogi called his bluff, "OK, Fridayman, how about Jack Nicholson?" "No drama's Yogi, Jack and I are old friends, and I can prove it."

So Fridayman and Yogi fly out to Hollywood and knock on Jack Nicholson's door and Jack shouts, "Fridayman! What's happenin?!? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

Although impressed, Yogi is still skeptical. After they leave Nicholson's house, he tells Fridayman that he thinks him knowing Nicholson was just lucky.

"No, no, just name anyone else," Fridayman says.
"Valentino Rossi," Yogi quickly retorts.
"Yup," Fridayman says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to this weekend's GP in Australia." And off they go.

At the track, Rossi spots Fridayman in the pit lane and motions him and Yogi over saying, "Fridayman, what a surprise, I was just on my way to test some suspension settings, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."

Well, Yogi is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced.

After they leave Philip Island he expresses his doubts to Fridayman, who again implores him to name anyone else.

"The pope," Yogi replies.
"Sure!" says Fridayman. "I grew up in Poland, and I've known the Pope a long time."

So off they fly to Rome. Fridayman and Yogi are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Fridayman says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican.

Sure enough,half an hour later Fridayman emerges with the Pope on the balcony but by the time Fridayman returns, he finds that Yogi has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

Working his way to Yogi' side, Fridayman asks him, "What happened?"

Yogi looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said, "Who the f*#k's that on the balcony with Fridayman?"

zxyogi

• YogiWanKanobe
  • ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 257
  • Fleet,Hampshire
Re: I know everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 12:45:28 PM »

:roll: .....If you had asked me.....i would have said Angelina Jolie and when we get there,fOOk off and leave me to give the Lady some Lurving!!  [whistle]

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 06:21:23 PM »

Heard it before but it is a good un  :icon_thumright:
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try

zxyogi

• YogiWanKanobe
  • ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 257
  • Fleet,Hampshire
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »

What?....Moi giving Angelina a good time?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 22 queries.