ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Donkey...  (Read 985 times)

davemfox

• Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 291
  • Aberdeenshire
Donkey...
« on: January 16, 2008, 05:02:04 PM »

Fred had a huge stallion carthorse.It wasn't being used much for stud but still brought a lot of money in when it did,but it was getting bored stuck in a field on its own. After talking to his mate Billy he decided to buy an old donkey to keep it company,for a couple of weeks everything went well but the stallion started to get randy and started humping the donkey at night for hours at a time leaving the two of them worn out in the morning. Separating them made it worse with the donkey calling and the carthorse trying to kick its stall to bits. Desperate fred asked Billy for advice.

" I know it sound daft but cover the donkey with a white bed sheet last thing at night" said Billy "When the old hoss get frisky he'll go to get aboard the old donkey,but he'll think she's a ghost and leave it alone,you'll see".

Fred did as Billy suggested even though he was convinced it wouldn't work.During the night he heard loads of bashing and crashing and in the morning found the stallion lying on the floor of the stable with its tongue hanging out,a hole in the stable wall,the fence flattened and no sign of the donkey.He ran down the lane calling the donkeys name until he stopped outside a house where an old boy was cutting his hedge.

"Excuse me" said Fred "I know this sounds like a wind up but I'm looking for a donkey,it's covered over with a white sheet"

"Thas a funny thing" the old boy replied" One have been past here,running like hell it were.Weren't covered up with no white sheet though.....just had a hanky sticking out of its arse".

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Dave
1993 YZF 750 SP (in PINK/white as a homage to AndyJ)

Andy J

• RIP - Keiron
  • Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 600
  • Near Chester - NorthWales
Re: Donkey...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 06:31:24 PM »

[naughty] [whistle]

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
Re: Donkey...
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »

saw that coming  [whistle]
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.