ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: BRUNTERS BRUNTERS BRUNTERS important please read  (Read 31795 times)

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
  • Near Southam Warwickshire
Re: BRUNTERS BRUNTERS BRUNTERS important please read
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2007, 10:15:14 AM »

Yet more
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:27:03 AM by fido »

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2007, 10:16:55 AM »

Couple more

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2007, 10:18:17 AM »

And finally Who Eat All The Pies...Well Breakfast  [rofl]   :headbang:  :icon_thumright:

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #213 on: October 09, 2007, 10:20:55 AM »

I edited on pic mate as you had my VRM in it might wanna do that with the other ones too  :icon_thumleft:
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
« Reply #214 on: October 09, 2007, 10:21:45 AM »

Oops forgot to do that  :icon_thumright:

Ok done  :icon_thumright:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:28:10 AM by fido »

HammyUK

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 277
  • You weigh how much? You bastard!
« Reply #215 on: October 09, 2007, 10:31:00 AM »

Fido, can you send me the pics of me please bud. Can't view them.

WE RULE, WE RULE, WE RULE.
I don't need 200BHP.........................ask the guys behind me!

Wh|t3R@bb|t

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 138
  • Nr Chester, North West....Cheeeeshire!
« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2007, 10:43:48 AM »

Morning boys....was too blinkin tired to post last night so apologies for the delay!

Absolutely brilliant day, laughed all day long which is always a good sign.  Even whilst Hammy was putting red hots bit of food in my mouth and giving me 3rd degree burns, I was still smiling!

As always, really great to see ya chaps (and of course, the lovely Gabs)....I always think its great how we can all get together and be like long lost friends, all by simply having a love of the 10R and chatting on the interfloppyweb.  True sign of the calibre of people on this forum.  Glenn, Jon, Yogi, Saffie, Shotgun, Wiz, Gabs, Hammy, Horse, Dan, Iceman.... (who i missed?) :headbang: 

Pretty poor show by the Blade boys though, thought there would have been more of them.  Was chatting to John at the petrol station and he said he was surprised by the poor showing too.  A few more and I think there would have been a bit more banter.  Think the army of 10 boys made the few blade boys a bit nervous.....but hey ho.

Glenn, my lifting partner....not sure I was convinced when u roped me in, but we did em.  Thought we were gonna drop you bike when it was twisting...LOL.  The fear of your rath made me keep it upright.  :headbang:

Hammy...took one for the boys. Stripped to ya undies, running up a runway in front of 30 blokes (bet the ex squaddie boys were having flashbacks)...and winning.  Brilliant.  The top speed run was awesome....you bike sounds fantastic.  Those baffles make it sound phenomonal.  :occasion14:

..and of course feeding me an entire breakfast in record time.  All those years of parenthood came in handy!  Thanks mate  :icon_thumright:

Yogi - Great top speed run matey, especially nearly suffocating yourself on run 1.  Well earned true 168...thats fooking quick that!  :occasion14:

Horse - You is a wheelie god.  That 1st wheelie, with no practice and doing the runway...impressive.  Still reckon ya won. But we couldn't win everything I suppose.

As you all know, I took the lifting challenge and the breakfast challenge.  Both of which we won.  Few panicky moments in both.  One when I thought Glenns new baby was gonna fall from about 3 feet sideways (next time glenn, leave the steering damper alone) and when I though I was gonna throw up after a spoonful of tomoatoes, beans and egg when down the wrong hole.  But hey, take a breath and carry on.  Glad I didn't let you down chaps.

Great result, and well deserved.  A bit more of a fight from the blades could have spiced it up a bit but nonetheless, it only counts on the day. And they didn't do it.

Can't wait for the mag to come out now in a few weeks...should be a laugh!  We need to get all the pictures together in the gallery....Glenn??!?!

Thanks again guys, an absolute pleasure!

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #217 on: October 09, 2007, 10:52:53 AM »

I knew you could do the bike lift buddy... from you rugby days the training is hard  :icon_thumleft:

will sort the pics out I have to edit out alot of number plates  B-)

zxyogi

• YogiWanKanobe
  • ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 257
  • Fleet,Hampshire
« Reply #218 on: October 09, 2007, 11:09:16 AM »

Just thought......PRIZES!!!!.....what we gonna get?  :dontknow:

Shotgun

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 34
  • southampton
« Reply #219 on: October 09, 2007, 11:19:40 AM »

What a great day out, well done to all that competed in the events, you did us proud.  [pray]Sorry didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone but was good to meet you all. Thanks to Yogi,Iceman and Saffie D for waiting to meet me on way up. :icon_thumright: and for ride back+supergirl. Does anyone know which issue this is going in?

zxyogi

• YogiWanKanobe
  • ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 257
  • Fleet,Hampshire
« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2007, 12:05:27 PM »

Next one Dude!! should be this month about the 26th!!  :headbang:

Shongololo

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 169
  • Bedmond, Herts
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2007, 12:16:59 PM »

Top day, top blokes, top result, top bike.

Well done all who competed. I reckon the knee down decision was based on the scoreboard and they didn't want it to look to much like a white wash.

The best part of the day was Jason Plato form 5th gear blowing his car up next to me and spinning out on fire in front of Jason, when we were going back to the holding area. Jason got most of the engine oil on him and I got a spray as well. I parked up and run after him to see if he was ok. The shirt was burnt of his back, fair play to him when we were driving pout the gates he was driving back in again. The engine had spat it's dummy out and oil came forward through the air intake just behind the driver, the safety harnes was burnt through and the back end of the car was fooked.

It was that orange f1 type looking car. Looked damn impressive going sideways on fire. Well done Jay for seeing it coming as it was behind him when it went and slid in front of him.

Brotherhood of the Elite. It's not who you are it's what you ride.
http://fullthrottledecals.co.uk

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2007, 12:24:50 PM »

you knob you didn't say at the time is was Plato I would of got his auto graph  [wall]

Shotgun

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 34
  • southampton
« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2007, 12:25:43 PM »

:shock: hope it wasn't a honda engine, 2 in one day.

Bloody weather , had to ride 10 this morning, going on dyno, poor old thing getting its neck rung 2 days on the trot. ;-)

Shongololo

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 169
  • Bedmond, Herts
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »

you knob you didn't say at the time is was Plato I would of got his auto graph  [wall]

I was trying to get his autograph but he was running around in circles with a smoldering shirt on with me chasing him.

Brotherhood of the Elite. It's not who you are it's what you ride.
http://fullthrottledecals.co.uk
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 22 queries.