ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: BRUNTERS BRUNTERS BRUNTERS important please read  (Read 31783 times)

supergirl

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 100
  • Yogi's Mistress
Re: BRUNTERS BRUNTERS BRUNTERS important please read
« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »

Resident C*nt monkey more like. Fooking shameful that i didnt want to drop another Kwak press bike [whistle]

better that way than the alternative dude. you did good xxx
the race is long and in the end, its only against yourself...

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »

Mate no shame in that... the ground was too grippy there... should of moved to the tarmac stuff  :icon_thumleft:
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try

Andy J

• RIP - Keiron
  • Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 600
  • Near Chester - NorthWales
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2007, 09:43:43 PM »

great pics  :icon_thumright:

SaffieD

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 43
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2007, 10:08:04 PM »

Top day out boys!!!!  :occasion14: I'll get the video downloaded this week and we'll see if I can put something decent together - will forward it on to Glen to see if he can host it on here. Well done one and all - I think we can safely say we cleaned up!!!!!  :whip2: I reckon the video of Hammy feeding Andy is going to be soooo funny - that was fookin hilarious  :hello2:

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2007, 10:11:28 PM »

Nice One D  :icon_thumleft:

KEIRON10R

• The 10R Doctor
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 262
  • www.roadsafetyuk.com
« Reply #200 on: October 08, 2007, 10:32:17 PM »

well done guys,  :occasion14:

cracking pics.

HRC Fireblade

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 7
« Reply #201 on: October 08, 2007, 11:10:44 PM »

Firstly....well done the 10R boys, i think some of the comments on the Blade are abit harsh and i know someone you won't catch on a 99 Blade and i think i'll give anyone a run for there money on any road, even if i dont know it...

The respect for other bikes is second to none from my side of things and i dont think its recipricated...No bad blood, the 10s win on the day.  [clap]

Well done fella's, sounds a well deserved win.  :occasion14:

I have actually toyed with the idea of getting a 10 myself along side the Blade.  :dontknow:

"You can live more in 5 minutes doing the thing you love than some people live in a lifetime"

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #202 on: October 08, 2007, 11:14:57 PM »

Clint think the guys were just ribbing about the blade... its very easy to play off the rep the blade has because of the easy Sofa type handling... all just jokes though  :icon_thumright:

Like i said though they could of done with you on there team maybe a different story they might of been able to have a fighting chance  [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

HRC Fireblade

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 7
« Reply #203 on: October 08, 2007, 11:20:27 PM »

Ahh mate, respect... :icon_thumright: i feel much better now. Your right, its so easy to handle and throw about, but dont fix what aint broken and if it means being able to go like a demon and still be in one piece at the end...good enough for me.

F*****g crappy riders out there do the Blade no justice. Right, whinge over!  [rofl] [rofl]
"You can live more in 5 minutes doing the thing you love than some people live in a lifetime"

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2007, 11:44:03 PM »

well at least the ten wins something for once  [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

horse

• I am a GP wanna be not a
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 216
  • The Shepherd is Here!
« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2007, 05:55:28 AM »

Just to put my 2 pence in! Cracking day!!!! good 2 meet u all and hopefully not long till next time. Special thanks to Supergirl for lift..............."Can get used to being behing u!............Ooooer!!!"

And last but not least to those off u stupid enough 2 lend me your bikes..............................

Many thanks!

Ride Hard! Play Hard!

zxyogi

• YogiWanKanobe
  • ZX10R Staff
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 257
  • Fleet,Hampshire
« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2007, 07:26:40 AM »

Cracking day!!!  :headbang:

As Glenn said about the Blades,No disrespect to Bikes or owners they were a good bunch and at the end of the day its not the bike its the rider!!

Horse....respect Bud  [pray]

Top speeds on the standing mile were 168mph for me and 178mph for Hammy.I saw 184 on the speedo as i crossed the line tho!!  :icon_scratch: so that makes my speedo 16mph out at the top.First run my Foggy face mask compressed against my face as i was maxing it when i breathed in!...  :shock: ....couldnt breathe!! ....  :shock: ...Scary feeling!!! Which made loose concentration and forgot to select top!  :emb: Second run i think i held onto the gears to long not shifting up through the peak power!! By the way we won!!
That was an awesome feeling tho!!....even tho the track was wide you knew you were moving,totally different to the road!
When me and Shotgun done our standing starts together a Busa and ZZR14 ridden by MCN Bods came past just before we set off and we reeled them in!!! and kept them honest by at least 15/20 bike lengths  for the length of the track!!!  [pray] 10R

Andy [whiterabbit]  :lol: Bud,Top Geezer!! Both on the bike lift and the brekkie eating comp,which was funny as fook!! Even tho the Blade Geezer was putting pepper on your food you kept on in true Rugby player out on da piss stylee!! Andy won!  :icon_thumright:

Hammy and the run in your grundies comp  :lol: Well done Bud!! Hammy had to strip down to his pants and the organisers placed his leathers and the other guys leathers out along approx 300m strip,then they had to rush along get dressed and then ride their bikes back to the start  :lol: Hammy won!!

Horse sadly lost the wheelie comp,but why?...he consistantly pulled off the longest wheelies and standup on his 2 of his 3 runs....BUT the Yank Blade riders last run beat Horses,his first 2 were NO way near Horses!! Unlucky there Horse!  :-(

Bike lift.....Andy and Glenn....what can i say  [pray]  :icon_thumleft: They won!!

Knee down,sadly Glenn lost,bit of contraversy there but i didnt see it so cant comment.

Standing starts,involved everyone.Only 9 Blades there compared to 15 10Rs,but each Blade went up against a 10R and the 10s left raced eachother.We won!!

Doh!! Gotta go....if someone dont finish this off i will when i can!!

:pottytrain2:

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
  • Near Southam Warwickshire
« Reply #207 on: October 09, 2007, 10:07:08 AM »

David Bailey I aint but........

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
  • Near Southam Warwickshire
« Reply #208 on: October 09, 2007, 10:13:23 AM »

More
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:26:19 AM by fido »

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #209 on: October 09, 2007, 10:13:48 AM »

I wish I hadn't put that damper on it twisted the wheel and made hard work of it  :icon_thumleft:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.