ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: my zx10r superbike  (Read 4911 times)

davemfox

• Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 291
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: my zx10r superbike
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 07:15:29 AM »

There you go mate. The bike looks sweet and so do the pots. I bet it took a few minutes to set that up :icon_thumright:

Looks like your pretty good, who do you race with and whats your calendar?

:iamwithstupid:

Well impressed  :icon_thumright:

Dave
1993 YZF 750 SP (in PINK/white as a homage to AndyJ)

ragadyman

• Personal BHP 5
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 07:17:47 AM »

congrats on the trophies and have fun

bike looks nice too, what forks are those ?

wp suspension.

pocket_rocket

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 32
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 10:12:35 AM »

Nice collection of trophies  :icon_thumright:  I've got a bunch of mates who race with new era - are you doing the club or super club (or both) ?  I'm quite often at the race meets, so You'll have to say when you are out next and I'll come over and say Hi.  I should be at Donington on 12th Aug and then Pembrey on 18/19th Aug.

ragadyman

• Personal BHP 5
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »

Nice collection of trophies  :icon_thumright:  I've got a bunch of mates who race with new era - are you doing the club or super club (or both) ?  I'm quite often at the race meets, so You'll have to say when you are out next and I'll come over and say Hi.  I should be at Donington on 12th Aug and then Pembrey on 18/19th Aug.

ive not done either this year but last year i did probikes club and won it.as for the next race im just gonna see how castle combe goes,i broke my neck and had a brain hemorege last year so this meeting is quite a big one for me.im just gonna go out and have fun.

pocket_rocket

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 32
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 11:38:38 AM »

So you're at castle combe this weekend then?  I am probably gonna pop up on sunday, only live about 6 miles down the rd from there.  I'll have a look round the paddock for you - will you be riding with no 15 again like in your photo?  Good luck with your comeback - be safe out there  :icon_thumright:

shrek 140

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 28
  • llandrindod wells/mid wales
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »

nice bike mate. i'm a fello racer. i race with ng.  good luck at castle combe.

kev

fatboy racing

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 6
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 05:03:52 PM »

i have done 1 this year but tend to do racing only.hope you go well in racing new era is a great club to race with.
[/quote]

hi RAY-GAR-DAY-MAN.

LONG TIME NO SEE,  from what i hear Ne woant have any members left for next year

like you we took this year out due to no work and getting married,what did you do with the old zx10 ? so whats the spec on this one ??????   PM me the sorded details

cheers mate, itle be good to see you again..... dont come to NG your too blooody fast
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 22 queries.