ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: just a thought  (Read 7729 times)

10rmish

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 65
  • swindon,wilts
just a thought
« on: July 30, 2007, 08:36:17 PM »

anyone interested in my pazzo levers for the 06.i have just got a brembo and it dont look right with the pazzo clutch lever.

Jon177

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 426
Re: just a thought
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 08:52:33 PM »

Get a Pazzo for the brembo. :icon_thumright:

Ive got a brembo brake and a pazzo clutch and think they look fine :dontknow:

gopher

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 156
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 09:54:53 PM »

anyone interested in my pazzo levers for the 06.i have just got a brembo and it dont look right with the pazzo clutch lever.

might be interested chap how much you looking for em? what colour are they? and it's a pair i take it

mr K seems to have given me 50hp to much!!! but i think i can manage. O K maybe with a bit  more practice !!

10rmish

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 65
  • swindon,wilts
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 06:54:05 AM »

gopher

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 156
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 07:32:47 PM »

are you going to silverstone chap if so i will look at em there

mr K seems to have given me 50hp to much!!! but i think i can manage. O K maybe with a bit  more practice !!

10rmish

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 65
  • swindon,wilts
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 08:25:57 PM »

when  is silerstone,might pop along there.

Shongololo

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 169
  • Bedmond, Herts
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 08:28:32 PM »

the 6th this monday

Brotherhood of the Elite. It's not who you are it's what you ride.
http://fullthrottledecals.co.uk

gopher

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 156
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 09:13:23 PM »

Like shongo says it's on monday mate let me know if your coming i have a silver l200 warrior and a black 10 with race fairings on come and find me

10rmish

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 65
  • swindon,wilts
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 02:01:32 PM »

gopher,sorry i didn't make silverstone,here are some pics if you are still interested.

slapknacker

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 152
  • fattys have more fun!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 08:03:58 PM »

6 levers :icon_scratch: jesus

are you an octupus zx10r rider :icon_scratch:

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] only kiddin, gud luck with sale :icon_thumleft:
i'm too thick to make a banner, have tried at the banner maker site, can make one but cant get it uploaded. shyt shyt shty shyt.............
pissed of now!

gopher

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 156
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 08:53:37 PM »

Mate i would say yes but it turns out i have fractured my arm and chipped my bone near the socket  :roll: if you can hang on iwill buy them once i sort my self employmant insurance out.... But if you sell them before then no worries  :icon_thumright:

Jon177

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 426
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 09:04:54 PM »

Mate i would say yes but it turns out i have fractured my arm and chipped my bone near the socket  :roll: if you can hang on iwill buy them once i sort my self employmant insurance out.... But if you sell them before then no worries  :icon_thumright:

Damn thats shit news mate :-( Were you in pain yesterday then or did it come on after you got home? Have they put a cast on it?

gopher

• ZX10R Staff
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 156
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 09:30:02 PM »

Damn thats shit news mate :-( Were you in pain yesterday then or did it come on after you got home? Have they put a cast on it?

I am glad i could  not find a gear lever Jon as i felt fine... got stiffer as the night went on woke up in the morning and thought somethings not right.... so went to A&E and xrays show the obvious...could be off for 3 months. No cast on yet but i have to go to a fracture clinic tomorrow.... Can't move my elbow away from my hip now i have seized right up

Jon177

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 426
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 10:06:44 PM »

I am glad i could  not find a gear lever Jon as i felt fine... got stiffer as the night went on woke up in the morning and thought somethings not right.... so went to A&E and xrays show the obvious...could be off for 3 months. No cast on yet but i have to go to a fracture clinic tomorrow.... Can't move my elbow away from my hip now i have seized right up

:cry: Sorry to hear that Buddy. We all thought you got away unhurt. Get well soon mate.

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »

yeah man sorry to here that get well soon  :icon_thumright:
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.