ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone go to the Moto GP at silvers then  (Read 1753 times)

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
anyone go to the Moto GP at silvers then
« on: August 31, 2021, 02:25:11 PM »

My first GP visit since Donny in 2006

don't normally bother cause you don't really get to see the race , but as it was Rossi's last one I went ... ended up outfield in luffield right next to a huge screen , was an awesome place to watch

savage to see rossi start so well and end up near last ... tyre issues ... but what a buzz it was to see , and the ride up was great.. I have certainly missed being on the bike and its great to be back on 2 wheels after so long off  :headbang:
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try

jimhas7

• Monkey Magic
  • Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 22
  • Hampshire
Re: anyone go to the Moto GP at silvers then
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 01:00:30 AM »

Yes, went on the Sunday only as had hospitality but as the infield was restricted it wasn’t that great a place to be. Went out and wandered round in the end.

Not much of a spectacle compared to previous years due to COVID but still enjoyed the day.

Been looking at Misano as having been there and watched WSB race I’d love to go see a MOTOGP race weekend held here, specially as it’s Rossi’s last one. Unless COVID travel restrictions ease I can’t see me getting there though!

Work experience : Discoverer of caves behind waterfalls, slayer of Demons, spent a short time (a very short time) as keeper of the Heavenly stables (a very over-rated job if you ask me). Currently bodyguard to the jibbering fool Tripitaka (who doesn't appreciate me at all) and full time Great Sage..

GRNINJA

• Super Dooper
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 680
  • -ZX10R Ninja-
Re: anyone go to the Moto GP at silvers then
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 10:09:33 AM »

Yes, went on the Sunday only as had hospitality but as the infield was restricted it wasn’t that great a place to be. Went out and wandered round in the end.

Not much of a spectacle compared to previous years due to COVID but still enjoyed the day.

Been looking at Misano as having been there and watched WSB race I’d love to go see a MOTOGP race weekend held here, specially as it’s Rossi’s last one. Unless COVID travel restrictions ease I can’t see me getting there though!

didn't have to much of a wander around was by the jumps when all the motox bikes were sending it and watched from luffield , had a decent time though :)
Ride it like you stole it - or at least try
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 15 queries.