ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: +3mm Big Bore 2014 Cases & Wossner Pistons  (Read 2049 times)

michael4012

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 31
+3mm Big Bore 2014 Cases & Wossner Pistons
« on: December 16, 2019, 07:48:48 AM »

As title i have a set of 2014 bare Cases that i had overbored and plated by US Chrome 2 years ago. There +3mm and haven't even been cleaned yet since they came back, the wossner kit is the +3mm only been out the box never been assembled with obviously the new rings pins and clips in the packaging. Its one of a few projects i haven't started and am unlikely to do so now. As pictured there bare cases the what you see is what you get. If your building a Big Bore then this is the way to do it as you can return your stock motor internals back to your stock original casings in the future. Now the cost of +3mm and plating has shot up recently, i believe it would be in excess of 700 US now. But i was regular customer and also bought the pistons threw them as well. then you would have cost of shipping to and back. There here with me in Belgium just now not back in UK, so including shipping world wide (standard 7-10 days) i will take a 1000 US which is a hit on me but i wont be using them in the near future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 14 queries.