ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sheik Abdul Amunkir  (Read 5555 times)

Jack

• Personal BHP 0
Sheik Abdul Amunkir
« on: October 29, 2015, 12:54:30 AM »

Sheik Abdul Amunkir was admitted to Harley Street Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store his
blood in case the need arose. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally, so, the call went out for help.
Finally a Scotsman, Willie Murdoch was located who had the same blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

After the surgery, Sheik Abdul sent Willie, as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, diamonds and 10,000 US dollars.

A few weeks later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street chocolates.

Willie Murdoch was shocked that the Sheik did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab and asked him, 'I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me a BMW, diamonds and some money, but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street.'

To this the Arab replied, 'Aye laddie, but I now have Scottish blood in ma veins!  :brave:

davemfox

• Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 291
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: Sheik Abdul Amunkir
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 10:45:41 AM »

:icon_thumright:

Dave
1993 YZF 750 SP (in PINK/white as a homage to AndyJ)

michael4012

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 31
Re: Sheik Abdul Amunkir
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 02:44:14 PM »

[rofl] [rofl]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 14 queries.