ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale - CBR1000RR NITRON NTR R3 RACING REAR SHOCK  (Read 1369 times)

zx10rgod

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 6
  • Camberley, Surrey.
For Sale - CBR1000RR NITRON NTR R3 RACING REAR SHOCK
« on: August 08, 2015, 06:01:49 PM »

OK, it's not a ZX10R bit of kit, but bear with me, coz I've ordered a new ZX10R track bike and am selling this off the current track bike to help fund it! Looking for £500ono

Has been fitted only for a short time to my 2005 Honda FireBlade so will suit the 2004-2007 models and may well fit something else entirely.

Bike is being sold hence the removal and sale of all upgrade parts. This was a newish addition and has been on the bike all of 2-months...as it was a track bike they are hence barely used and like new! This is an awesome bit of kit and will transform the handling of your bike.

Very easy to fit, really a 15-minute job providing your existing bolts aren’t welded solid with rust!

Fitted with piggy-back reservoir to offer simple setup. Spring is set for a 12-stone rider. Yeah honest!

Check out Nitron’s web site for full details and specs. Pricing can be seen at PDQ’s web site; these are slightly cheaper than Ohlins shocks but equal in every way in terms of quality and build. Cost nearly £850 new so this as you can see is a bargain.

Thanks for looking. PM me if you are interested. Will give it a while before lobbing them on fleabay.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 22 queries.