ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2011 ZX10R Couple of Bits  (Read 798 times)

Wayno

• Personal BHP 6
2011 ZX10R Couple of Bits
« on: March 20, 2013, 07:13:36 PM »

Going onto eBay in a day or 2 will be the Akrapovic Slip On from my bike, which is slightly scuffed and but hasn't affected the rigidity of the exhaust and the tail tidy too, complete with all the fixtures.
I just need to clean them up and take the pictures and they'll go on, unless any of you wish to make genuine (Non-Ridiculous lol) offers for either.

Oh and also going on are a slightly used pair of Black/White RST Razor leather jeans, size 34 waist, which are now miles too big for me, as I've lost weight and now need a new pair. Knee sliders still like new and no rips, tears or holes in them and never used on track.

Regards

Wayno.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:23:46 PM by Wayno »

AndyMc666

• Personal BHP 1
Re: 2011 ZX10R Couple of Bits
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 07:57:21 PM »

When you say the exhaust is scuffed, how bad and any pics?
If in doubt.... Go flat out!!!

Wayno

• Personal BHP 6
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 11:21:18 PM »

Telboye

• *VIP*
  • Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 9
  • From Southend, Essex
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 11:10:37 AM »

You should be able to get a re-sleeve kit for this that normally come with the straps and rivets, not sure how much though, it's been a while since I got one in for someone.
Arrow Full Evo System, K&N Race filter, PCV+SFM, Dynojet QS, Smog block off plates, Custom map, 520 chain/sprocket conversion, Airflow screen, Renthal Kevlar grips, Valter Moto Race filler cap, Brembo HPK Front Discs, Hel Braided lines, Bendix pads, Maxton Shock, Carbon F/Guard, TaylorMade Undertray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.