ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quality Of Forum  (Read 5324 times)

robbosliding

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 28
  • Technology Will Triumph Over Skill!!!
Quality Of Forum
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:48:13 PM »

I have been sorting a mates bike out, servicing etc and needed some spec for his CBR  600 so strayed to another breed of forum seeking some technical advice and suspension set up data. What a crock of shit I found, forums populated by people who have no idea about technical specs and posts full of newbie intos that lead to nothing better in the way of topic development. Makes me appreciate the content, contribution, speed of reply and the good running of this forum. Pleased to be here. Well done moderators etc.

Crownan

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 18
  • By the M40 in High Wycombe
Re: Quality Of Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 07:50:59 AM »

This is why I'm still posting here, even though my ZX10R got killed last September and I'm not planning on getting another Kwak yet, I'm going Yamaha  :emb: but I'm still going to stay here. I strayed onto a couple of the Yamaha forums and they're horrid compared to this one  :hello2:

Top Cat

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 8
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 08:44:30 AM »

Found the same when I went for the 2011 Blade, back to ZX10R now and still here, the only other forums I bother with are Trackdayriders.co.uk (clues in the title) and Motoforum.net (mainly directed at Club racing)

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
  • Near Southam Warwickshire
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 08:26:08 PM »

Same on gixxerjunkies. not as friendly a bunch as on here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 14 queries.