ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One off 04 ZX10R Ninja - NOW STOLEN!!!!!!  (Read 2880 times)

okjc250

• Mini Moto Madmad
  • Personal BHP 2
Re: One off 04 ZX10R Ninja - NOW STOLEN!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 11:16:30 PM »

I installed a Yale wirefree system myself. Been in for 6 months now with no false alarms so far.

yoshiwolves

• Personal BHP 3
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 05:11:41 PM »

sorry to hear that,, i know how it feels, i had my 05 zx10r stolen out of my garage in 2008, thats why i am hardly on here now  :-(
the people that do this are parasites, they feed off good upstanding peoples lives , they might not pay for it in this life but they will in the next

B-Man

• Personal BHP 0
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 05:14:18 PM »

sorry to hear that,, i know how it feels, i had my 05 zx10r stolen out of my garage in 2008, thats why i am hardly on here now  :-(
the people that do this are parasites, they feed off good upstanding peoples lives , they might not pay for it in this life but they will in the next

Agree with you there bud! Een put me off buying another one now! What the point if some scum just takes it away!

yoshiwolves

• Personal BHP 3
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 05:25:05 PM »

Agree with you there bud! Een put me off buying another one now! What the point if some scum just takes it away!
[/quote]
thats just how i felt, nowadays i run round on a fazer1000 worth about 2k, and i still have restless nights, i have uped my garage security A LOT and when off road in winter or going on holiday etc bike goes on paddock stand and rear wheel comes out and is stored elswhere,, if they nick it it wont be wheeled away !,
all the best mate,, i do hope you get it back.

B-Man

• Personal BHP 0
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 05:30:49 PM »

thats just how i felt, nowadays i run round on a fazer1000 worth about 2k, and i still have restless nights, i have uped my garage security A LOT and when off road in winter or going on holiday etc bike goes on paddock stand and rear wheel comes out and is stored elswhere,, if they nick it it wont be wheeled away !,
all the best mate,, i do hope you get it back.
[/quote]

Thanks mate but I dont think Ill ever see it again! Police has closed the case already....someone is probably using it on the track somewhere so all those peeps on here that enjoys a track day every now and then,please drop me a message if you spot it somewhere cause I would love to bump in to this thief!

chaospunx

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 33
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 07:21:43 PM »

Really sorry to hear your bike got stolen wankers.
 but just to add be very careful taking photos on smartphones and some of the new digital cameras as it has the gps data stored in the photo that thieves can extract and pinpoint the exact location the photo was taken and even use Google Street view to have a look how easy it would be to attempt to steal from you not saying that is how yours got taken but worth everyone knowing about it
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 22 queries.