ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PC V RE LISTED DUE TO TIME WASTER (AVIOD THIS LOW LIFE )  (Read 667 times)

marcel

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 2
PC V RE LISTED DUE TO TIME WASTER (AVIOD THIS LOW LIFE )
« on: April 28, 2012, 03:26:59 PM »

I have had to re list the PC V item- 110870574793 , due to a complete time waster check out the coments on his feedback and you will see what I am talking about , aviod this low life ( osi636 )  complete time waster.What I find annoying is he has 100% feedback and on speaking to Ebay they say you can not give negative feedback , so what is the piont of feed back , surely I thought feedback was a way of seeing if someone is a good or bad Ebayer!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:50:51 PM by marcel »

Jak

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 22
  • Cornwall
Re: PC V RE LISTED DUE TO TIME WASTER (AVIOD THIS LOW LIFE )
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 04:20:07 PM »

Crazy isn't it  [wall]

Had exactly the same problem with a "lady" bidder who "bought" my R6. When I tried to make contact....ZILCH. I could only leave +ve feedback  :cry:, when I checked her +ve feedback it was all bad, she had done exactly the same thing several times before  :shock:

Cant understand what E Bay are doing to allow this  :icon_scratch:

Cant even remember her name now, but I always check bidders feedback now even if its all supposedly positive 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.