ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Masterofinsanity's zx10r  (Read 2439 times)

masterofinsanity

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 15
Masterofinsanity's zx10r
« on: June 11, 2011, 10:52:29 PM »

I like to be a bit different so started making changes on my zx10r, plans are to get swingarm extensions, lowering kit, wheels chromed and a few dress up parts ie fork caps, bar ends etc, all from the states, thats where the scene is lol, today i added graphics and screen spikes, i have miror blanking plates to go on, then save some money lol.

masterofinsanity

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 15
Re: Masterofinsanity's zx10r
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »

fitted a new smoked rear lens this weekend, pics don't do it justice especially when the lights are on.

indicators to come............

Wheeltrax

• Leanin' it and Meanin' it!
  • Super Moderator *VIP*
  • SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 93
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 06:41:20 AM »

Please tell us youre joking!
Kawasaki spend millions developing a bike to make it handle like a demon and the yanks feck it up in the blink of an eye with lowering and extended arms!
Each to their own and all that but if you want a cruiser buy a Harley!
If it aint broken fix it till it is  :tongue3:

LarryA

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 9
  • 2007 ZX10R Black Southampton
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 09:46:04 AM »

Lovely reflection of your blanked out number plate in the undertail :D

Huwbert

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 6
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 08:30:43 PM »

Kawasaki spend millions developing a bike to make it handle like a demon and the yanks feck it up in the blink of an eye with lowering and extended arms!
I'd be inclined to agree with you there, but i can understand the appeal of the 'drag' look, although crome wheels i find a bit gay.  Also, trends coming out of the states are usually crap and totally impractical anywhere else in the world.  Anyway, if we all rode around on the same bikes, wouldn't it all be a bit boring?  :occasion14:
The 06/07 is for poofs. Its ridden side saddle and looks like a wheelbarrow. The 04/05 is for real men with balls of steel and it is fueled by the very fires of hell!

masterofinsanity

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 15
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 01:16:24 PM »

sorry but i do have some taste! if not much lol

Lovely reflection of your blanked out number plate in the undertail :D

yeah took me ages to replicate that in photoshop  :tongue3:

I'd be inclined to agree with you there, but i can understand the appeal of the 'drag' look, although crome wheels i find a bit gay.  Also, trends coming out of the states are usually crap and totally impractical anywhere else in the world.  Anyway, if we all rode around on the same bikes, wouldn't it all be a bit boring?  :occasion14:

i like to be a slight bit different, onlu going for 8" max extensions not 20ft guys lol, chrome wheels will compliment the graphics and kwak did put them on there in the first place in chrome did they not  [clap]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 22 queries.