ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where is this bar?? An Englishman, a jock and an irishman.  (Read 901 times)

koreanbaz

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 7
  • To know me is to love me.
where is this bar?? An Englishman, a jock and an irishman.
« on: August 19, 2010, 08:28:56 AM »

An Irishman, an Englishman and a Scot were sitting in a bar. The view was fantastic, the beer excellent, the food exceptional.

"Y'ken,"said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home. Why, in Glasgow there's a wee bar called McTavish's. Now, the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy 4
drinks, he will buy the 5th drink for you.".

"Well," said the Englishman, "at my local, The Fish Inn, the barman there he will buy you your 3rd drink after you buy the first two."

"Ahhh, that's nuttin," said the Irishman. "Back home in Dublin there's Ryan's Bar. Now, the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like. Then, when you've had
enough drinks, they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid. All on the house."

"Well," said the Englishman, "did this actually happen to you?"

"Not me myself, personally, no," said the Irishman, "but it did happen to my sister!!

Mark GVA

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 41
  • Land of the Alps, ZX10R '04 Blue
Re: where is this bar?? An Englishman, a jock and an irishman.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 08:36:35 AM »

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
"Speed provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." Aldous Huxley

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.