ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Number Boards Fitted  (Read 4569 times)

kawasael

• Personal BHP 1
Re: Number Boards Fitted
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 10:20:43 AM »

I must say that I wasn't sure at first but I am really happy with mine now. Looks cool FIDO  :headbang:

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
  • Near Southam Warwickshire
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 07:37:07 AM »

Looks good on the black too :headbang:

jimhas7

• Monkey Magic
  • Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 22
  • Hampshire
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 08:24:45 PM »

I fancied fitting the number board but would prefer it in black so I tried making my own in black to put on the nose today but gave up in the end. I was having trouble with the edge of the fairing as I wanted to include the lip by the Handle bars, just under the wing mirrors (If that makes sense!!).

Opted for this in the end

Not a number board I know but just want to break the colour up and decided to give it a go with a bit of Vinyl and decals.

Spot the differences...

Black triangle on the side fairing added and a trial piece for the tail below the ZX10R sticker, was thinking of adding a piece above on the seat cowl as well...not made me mind up yet on that bit...

Work experience : Discoverer of caves behind waterfalls, slayer of Demons, spent a short time (a very short time) as keeper of the Heavenly stables (a very over-rated job if you ask me). Currently bodyguard to the jibbering fool Tripitaka (who doesn't appreciate me at all) and full time Great Sage..

jimhas7

• Monkey Magic
  • Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 22
  • Hampshire
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2010, 08:11:31 PM »

Hi psg1

Just took a look round yours (In you original post)... Awesome paint job  :glasses9:
Work experience : Discoverer of caves behind waterfalls, slayer of Demons, spent a short time (a very short time) as keeper of the Heavenly stables (a very over-rated job if you ask me). Currently bodyguard to the jibbering fool Tripitaka (who doesn't appreciate me at all) and full time Great Sage..

Loopelisa

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 35
  • LOWESTOFT - Suffolk, Black 2006 ZX10R
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 10:13:23 PM »

It took me ages and ages to find a pic online of a black 06 zx10r with number boards, so im guessing that aint exactly popular, but hey ho
i wanted em and here's mine done

i only wanted em on front cos felix the cat cartoon only has a white face and not a white bum LMAO

jimhas7

• Monkey Magic
  • Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 22
  • Hampshire
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 10:24:31 PM »

That looks really good  :headbang:

David154

• *VIP*
  • Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 19
  • Ryedale North Yorkshire
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 10:23:00 AM »

White on black looks great Lisa :icon_thumright:

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
  • Near Southam Warwickshire
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 12:37:29 PM »

White on black looks great Lisa :icon_thumright:

:iamwithstupid:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 22 queries.