ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Titanium Casoli Moto rear wheel nut for Ducati 748  (Read 884 times)

bicster

Titanium Casoli Moto rear wheel nut for Ducati 748
« on: January 24, 2010, 08:40:49 PM »

Was just having a mooch around in the loft and found the titanium rear wheel/axle nut (its the big one that fits on the right hand side of the rear wheel) that I never fitted to my Ducati 748 for some reason, its never been used and is as shiny as the day it came through the post.  Free to a good home, all I ask is for the postage to be paid for, cheers

TLMONKEY

• Mini Moto Madmad
  • Personal BHP 13
Re: Titanium Casoli Moto rear wheel nut for Ducati 748
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 01:03:22 PM »

Was just having a mooch around in the loft and found the titanium rear wheel/axle nut (its the big one that fits on the right hand side of the rear wheel) that I never fitted to my Ducati 748 for some reason, its never been used and is as shiny as the day it came through the post.  Free to a good home, all I ask is for the postage to be paid for, cheers

I would like to have that,its for a mate who's rebuilding his 748 from the ground up for the last 2 years.

TLMONKEY

• Mini Moto Madmad
  • Personal BHP 13
Re: Titanium Casoli Moto rear wheel nut for Ducati 748
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 02:43:51 PM »

PM sent TLMONKEY :icon_thumleft:

Reply sent,
  Thanks again.

Mates gonna be well happy when i hand this to him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 22 queries.