ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pierlli Tyres Forum - Yipeeee!  (Read 3717 times)

10R_fettler

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 7
Pierlli Tyres Forum - Yipeeee!
« on: October 30, 2009, 11:39:51 AM »

Hi all,

There seems to be preciousa little 'official' advice for us from tyre manufacturers and all sorts of pressures are quoted on biker forums. But the other day I found this proper Pirelli forum and I give it a huge thumbs up  :icon_thumright:  [clap]

Sorry if its already common knowlege (oops) but if not I hope you find it useful:

http://www.diabloracer.com/phpBB3/index.php?sid=7ca69c5bbc47988068f7693c002f23c9

:occasion14:

Rich.

10R_fettler

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 7
Re: Pierlli Tyres Forum - Yipeeee!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 11:47:50 AM »

ps.

'DOT tires' are road legal ones...its a US website. So they are talking about treaded Diablo Corsas and Supercorsa Pros etc.

big_gaz

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 89
  • That is my cum face
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 05:51:30 PM »

Good find matey, forum still looks a little new, but one to watch, for those of us with Pirellis adorning our loved ones!

Take a bhp for finding it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 09:53:12 PM by big_gaz »
Big_Gaz 6'1'' still on a 'kin diet!!

fringe80

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 19
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 04:20:00 PM »

I lost all confidence in my pirelli's,, two blow out in 700 miles not good me thinks!! :-(gona change 2 bridgestones before i end up under a truck!!!second blow out could have been a nasty 1,duno how i managed to save it,my ass is stil twitching!!!!

Cobra88

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 23
  • PLAYFORD, Suffolk, Black 2009 ZX10R
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 04:29:29 PM »

Hi Lee

I got a nail in the rear at 52 miles mate.

the only tires i would use other than the corsa IIIs are pilot power 2cts (on the road in winter)

I use Scrubbed Supercorsas in the summer

Bridgestone have not made a tyre i like the feel of since the BT010 back in 2001-2003

Regards
Rick

silky22

• smooth as silk
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 150
  • MUST GO FASTER stoke
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 11:55:58 PM »

:iamwithstupid: flippin eck youth are you me  [rofl]  my bt010's were a spell on my tlr 1000 feekin ace

fringe80

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 19
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 08:33:02 AM »

I had a set of bt014's on my gsxr750 before i bought this and they were great through the winter,

maybe it was they were made for the gixer or something!!

I'll take a look at the options!!

Cheers Ric

fringe80

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 19
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »

Right then,,

another tyre gone today,,1102 miles done on my 08 10r and I've gone through 3 fucking rear cora's!!!!!!

Can't see anything in it......Is it just me or are they the worst tyres in the world!!!!!

What tyres can I get instead of these mother fucking things!?!?!?

big_gaz

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 89
  • That is my cum face
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 10:06:31 AM »

Right then,,

another tyre gone today,,1102 miles done on my 08 10r and I've gone through 3 fucking rear cora's!!!!!!

Can't see anything in it......Is it just me or are they the worst tyres in the world!!!!!

What tyres can I get instead of these mother fucking things!?!?!?

feel for ya mate,

i've only ever used Pirelli or Dunlop and have been more than happy with both.  My Corsa 3s lasted ages (3k+) and were brills all the way through their life.  You must either ride like a twat or have been the unluckiest bloke ever......
Big_Gaz 6'1'' still on a 'kin diet!!

john.658

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 20
  • Susan Boyle rocks!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 10:53:57 AM »

You got a neighbour that doesn't like bikes? Maybe it's your route to workplace causing you to pick up shit from the road. You're not filtering through traffic where all the road crap gathers? That's a common cause, either way you're unlucky pal.
I've used corsas on my 10 with no problems, just changed to bridgestones, no probs also.
 Hope your next choice is better for ya, maybe stick a chunky on it for the winter, or write to pirelli and get them to mould you a runflat!

Good luck.  :icon_thumleft:

ZXphil10r

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 2
  • South Yorkshire
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 11:46:12 AM »

I've got Corsas on my bike. 5100 miles and only just starting to look worn in the centre of the tread [clap] excellent stable tyre rain or shine :icon_thumleft:
ZX-10R SOLD

fringe80

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 19
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »

don't ride like a twat (half the time anyway) :lol:been inspecting this moring and for the life of me see any thing in it,,my route to work is basic main roads,, as for the next door,,you could be on to something,,the twat did throw chilies in my garden for my dogs last year...anyway I've pumped it up and so far not down as yet...also phoned the dealer where i had athe previous 2 tyres cahenged he said he's had few in recently with punctures......could be all the road works going on!!!!!!Cheers for the good luck wishes

Dale

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 22
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »

don't ride like a twat (half the time anyway) :lol:been inspecting this moring and for the life of me see any thing in it,,my route to work is basic main roads,, as for the next door,,you could be on to something,,the twat did throw chilies in my garden for my dogs last year...anyway I've pumped it up and so far not down as yet...also phoned the dealer where i had athe previous 2 tyres cahenged he said he's had few in recently with punctures......could be all the road works going on!!!!!!Cheers for the good luck wishes

I hope you posted the recycled chillis back through the wankers letterbox.

fringe80

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 19
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 02:17:43 PM »

threw them back in his garden!!!Right wanker I think he might have let the tyre down cos it's stil fully pumped since yesterday!!!need to sort the twat out i think :boxing:

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 02:26:08 PM »

feed the fucker to your dogs for Christmas  :icon_thumright: two jobs in one ......the dogs get Christmas diner and you got one less twat job done  :occasion14:
green means go so what you waiting for
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.