ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A young Man  (Read 758 times)

HammyUK

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 277
  • You weigh how much? You bastard!
A young Man
« on: October 04, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »

....................... moved from his parents home into a new apartment of his own and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox. While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.
The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on.
The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming."

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?" Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears."

Astounded, completly taken by surprise and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at my bosum; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my bottom is firm and solid. Look at my skin - not a blemish anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?"

Clearing his throat, he stammered: "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming.... that was me.."
I don't need 200BHP.........................ask the guys behind me!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.