ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheap shots  (Read 757 times)

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
Cheap shots
« on: September 14, 2009, 11:16:08 PM »

A man walks into a bar and orders a 12-year-old scotch. The bartender, believing that the customer won't be able to tell the difference, pours him a shot of the cheap three-year-old house scotch instead. The man takes a sip, spits the scotch out on the bar and screams at the bartender: "This is the cheapest three-year-old scotch you can buy. I'm not paying for it. Now, give me a good 12-year-old scotch." The bartender, now enjoying the challenge, pours the man a slightly better six-year-old scotch. Again, the man takes a sip and spits it out on the bar. "This is only six-year-old scotch. I won't pay for this. I insist on a good, 12-year-old scotch." The bartender finally relents and serves the man his best quality, 12-year-old scotch. At that point, an old drunk, who has witnessed the entire episode from the end of the bar, walks up to the expert scotch drinker and sets a glass down in front of him. "What do you think of this?" he asks. The guru takes a sip, and in disgust, spits out the yellow liquid, yelling: "It tastes like piss!" "That's right," says the drunk, "Now tell me how old I am."
green means go so what you waiting for
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.