ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heres a few of my pics from Donny 09  (Read 2336 times)

zxr750boy

• Personal BHP 5
Heres a few of my pics from Donny 09
« on: July 28, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »

Heres a few pics i took from donnigton at the weekend. Racing was good....alround organization terrible I think stoners weather man organized the parking aswell , took 2 hours to get out  :cry:

angus zx10r

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 15
Re: Heres a few of my pics from Donny 09
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »

Good picks :icon_thumright:

zxr750boy

• Personal BHP 5
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 09:01:53 PM »

Took these aswell I am a stoner fan ( I know boo hiss...lol) but i still found this funny

Anyone you know lol

better luck on sunday pal......oh wait :roll:

EXJ10R

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 234
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 10:12:34 PM »

Really good photo's fella  :icon_thumright: we were sat on the opposite side of Starky's, the Rossi side  :D
aprilia RSV4

Andy J

• RIP - Keiron
  • Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 600
  • Near Chester - NorthWales
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 10:37:18 PM »

superb pics pal,thanks for sharing     +bhp   [pray]

fido

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 151
  • Near Southam Warwickshire
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 06:36:02 AM »

Great pics bud

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 08:40:12 AM »

superb pics pal,thanks for sharing     +bhp   [pray]

:iamwithstupid: fuck me they are good pics .+ bhp  :icon_thumright: :occasion14:
green means go so what you waiting for

simple

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 147
  • I did have a 10R honest !!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 10:28:10 AM »

Really good photo's fella  :icon_thumright: we were sat on the opposite side of Starky's, the Rossi side  :D

I did keep an eye out for you all weekend Jay but never caught sight of you LOL - We were sat in the infield at the bottom of the slope just to the right of the " spark plug " as you face the track  :headbang: - Had a great view of Elias sliding up the track on his arse  :shock:

My little girl is now madly in love with Edwards after he gave he a cuddle during the pitwalk on Friday morning - top fella that dude  [pray]
Taking it back to the old skool !

EXJ10R

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 234
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »

I did keep an eye out for you all weekend Jay but never caught sight of you LOL - We were sat in the infield at the bottom of the slope just to the right of the " spark plug " as you face the track  :headbang: - Had a great view of Elias sliding up the track on his arse  :shock:

My little girl is now madly in love with Edwards after he gave he a cuddle during the pitwalk on Friday morning - top fella that dude  [pray]

:roll: Bloody 'ell, we were right behind you by about 10 mtrs, spark plug was right ahead of us, we were next to the enormous flag pole with the Italian and spanish flags. Anyhoo me and Mrs EXJ have lost weight and I've now got long hair, so you would of laughed.  :lol:  Cool for your daughter on the pit walk  :icon_thumright:
aprilia RSV4

simple

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 147
  • I did have a 10R honest !!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 08:06:03 AM »

:roll: Bloody 'ell, we were right behind you by about 10 mtrs, spark plug was right ahead of us, we were next to the enormous flag pole with the Italian and spanish flags. Anyhoo me and Mrs EXJ have lost weight and I've now got long hair, so you would of laughed.  :lol:  Cool for your daughter on the pit walk  :icon_thumright:

Maybe I shoulda gone to specsaavers after all eh Jay - We had one of them tits in a yellow Rossi wig with us too  [wall] - Yeah , my little'un was proper made up with the pit walk - got loads of signatures from the likes of Toseland , De Puniet , Little Marc Maquez , Melandri ( including the necessary cuddle photo for the missus , Edwards and most importantly of all my missus was one of only a few people to get Rossi's autograph  :headbang:
Taking it back to the old skool !

davemfox

• Super Moderator *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 291
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 11:04:45 AM »

Good pics there mate  :icon_thumright:

That's one of the reasons I won't go to Donny is due to the piss poor organisation and the way they treat you like scum  [wall]

Dave
1993 YZF 750 SP (in PINK/white as a homage to AndyJ)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 22 queries.