ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: My zx6's old and new  (Read 7413 times)

scottish g

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 5
  • Northumberland
Re: My zx6's old and new
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »

cheers mate just pm any pics to .............arch ............thanks ........he loves them ..............thanks ............ [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Is that the 07 or the one that I need the money for so I can have a 10??

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 11:23:33 PM »

buy it for her arch go on spend some money just think no moor passengers :icon_thumright:
green means go so what you waiting for

scottish g

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 5
  • Northumberland
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 11:27:17 PM »

No more passangers??  never has been. My lass only thinks the 6 has been a single seated bike as the pegs have been off and seat cowl fitted before they came home.

arch

• If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
  • Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 11
  • Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 11:30:35 PM »

She's got her own Roy...Z750S and she had that for passing her test 3 yr ago............guess who cleans it :-( Chain lubes it  :-( MOT's it  :-( Rides the flamin' thi......you know the score :pottytrain2:

Was gonna buy her a new bike but why should i....i'm gonna stand my ground.......yeah right :shock:

Tell you is doin a cracking deal and thats the Georgeth Whites mob with all the kit fitted too...Akro, bubble, bungs, etc etc

How long you had it SG :?:

scottish g

• Pit Crew
  • Personal BHP 5
  • Northumberland
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »

Bought it new at end of April now has 2900 miles on it with very little of them being at the weekend. The time to play for me is midweek when roads are quiet  :headbang: :headbang:

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 11:39:00 PM »

ho in that case she can buy it her self now ...................or just look at the pics........................... [rofl]

arch

• If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
  • Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 11
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 11:54:37 PM »

[naughty] she 'who must be obeyed' will decide in due course...but i reckon even if she doesn't buy yours SG i would deffo get a 10 for the pure rush....i've had nowt but 10s for a few years now and couldn't go back...Despite our height (Me and Roy are 5'10 ............at least :tongue3:) we have no dramas on them...if you is taller i think you have a good long ride of one cos there's not a lot of room on some models....best 04/05 and i have had all three..... :headbang:

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 05:57:06 PM »

[naughty] she 'who must be obeyed' will decide in due course...but i reckon even if she doesn't buy yours SG i would deffo get a 10 for the pure rush....i've had nowt but 10s for a few years now and couldn't go back...Despite our height (Me and Roy are 5'10 ............at least :tongue3:) we have no dramas on them...if you is taller i think you have a good long ride of one cos there's not a lot of room on some models....best 04/05 and i have had all three..... :headbang:

5.10.......... [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]oooooooooooooowwwww ive pissed me pants ....... [rofl] [rofl]

arch

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 11
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2009, 09:13:02 PM »

Hey Roy...we both got the same leathers   :headbang: .........and the shop assistant said to me that green Arlen Ness suit is only sized for someone 5'10............ :shock:

Wot....... :dontknow:

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2009, 09:16:48 PM »

Hey Roy...we both got the same leathers   :headbang: .........and the shop assistant said to me that green Arlen Ness suit is only sized for someone 5'10............ :shock:

Wot....... :dontknow:

sorry mate hes telling you porkes ......5.6

arch

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 11
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 09:20:26 PM »

:shock:sssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Roy ffs.........

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »

was you at the meet?

arch

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 11
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 09:29:58 PM »

BINGO.............the bloke stood about 5'10 in a green Arlen Ness one piece........... :-P

Hey SG sorry we're hijacking ya thread  :drunken_smilie:

roy

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 133
  • ESSEX
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 09:36:58 PM »

BINGO.............the bloke stood about 5'10 in a green Arlen Ness one piece........... :-P

Hey SG sorry we're hijacking ya thread  :drunken_smilie:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare that was you trying to mimic me a? ............so if you new it was me. but i dident know you .....cold of said hi  :roll:

arch

• Rookie Racer
  • Personal BHP 11
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 09:40:23 PM »

[/quote]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare that was you trying to mimic me a? ............so if you new it was me. but i dident know you .....cold of said hi  :roll:
[/quote]

Well i flamin' well would if i knew you were 5'10 too........... :shock:

I was lookin' for a small bloke :tongue3:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 22 queries.