ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Donkey Business  (Read 793 times)

HammyUK

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 277
  • You weigh how much? You bastard!
Donkey Business
« on: June 09, 2009, 05:21:31 AM »

A shortish skinny biker enters a downtown pub one nite for a pint or 2 , as he approaches the bar he notices a donkey on a stool in the corner with a bucket full of money in front of him.
He orders a drink and asks the barman , whats up with the donkey? Barman tells the biker, the donkey's been depressed lately but if you can make him laugh the bucket of money is yours!
The biker downs his drink and swaggers over to the donkey and whispers in his ear , and suddenly the donkey bursts out laughing hysterically. The biker nods at the barman empties the money into his leathers pockets and leaves. A week later the biker rocks up again and the donkey's still laughing on a stool in the corner with a new bucket load of money in front of him. He orders a drink jerking his head towards the donkey and say's to the barman .. and now?
The barman tells him the same applies with the bucket of money , only now you must stop him laughing cos the noise is bad for business!
The biker ponders the situation ..downs his drink and again swaggers over to the donkey.
This time the biker and donkey exit the pub and return a couple minutes later with the donkey bawling his eyes out , the biker nods at the barman empties the money into his pockets and turns to leave the pub when the barman stops him and say's , listen man the money is yours but for pete's sake just tell me what did you do with the donkey? First you get him laughing and now you got him crying please explain!
The biker looks the barman in the eyes and say's ...well the first time i told him i'm bigger than him and the second time i showed him ..cheers
I don't need 200BHP.........................ask the guys behind me!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.