ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Journalistic Integrity  (Read 779 times)

HammyUK

• *VIP*
  • GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 277
  • You weigh how much? You bastard!
Journalistic Integrity
« on: March 19, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »

A biker is riding passed a zoo, when he see's a little girl leaning into the lions cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by her coat sleeve and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch, whimpering with pain the lion lets go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly for his heroic actions which saved thier daughters life . A news reported has seen the whole scene, and addressing the biker, says, "Sir, that was the most gallent and bravest thing Ive seen a man do in my whole life". Why it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw the little girl in danger, and acted as I felt right. "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrows paper will have this on the first page. What motorcycle do you ride? "A Harley Davidson. " The journalist leaves. The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the first page: "BIKER GANG MEMBER ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH"
I don't need 200BHP.........................ask the guys behind me!

Shongololo

• GP Hero
  • Personal BHP 169
  • Bedmond, Herts
Re: Journalistic Integrity
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 06:54:48 PM »

[rofl] good one

Brotherhood of the Elite. It's not who you are it's what you ride.
http://fullthrottledecals.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.