ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Irish joke.  (Read 815 times)

EXJ10R

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 234
Irish joke.
« on: December 13, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »

Paddy had been drinking all day and night in his local Dublin pub to celebrate st.patricks day, Mick the bartender says "you'll not be drinking anymore tonight paddy"
Paddy replies "OK then Mick, oil be on me way then" and spins round on his stool and steps off, then falls flat on his face "shoite" he pulls hiself up by the stall, dusts himself off. He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face again.

"shoite"

"shoite"

He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself if he can get some fresh air he'll feel better,he belly crawls to the door shimmies up the doorframe a sticks his head outside for some air, feeling better he takes a step onto the path and falls flat on his face.

"bi  jaysus,  i'm focking focked!!" he says

He's see's his house just a few doors down and crawls to the front door, shimmies up the door frame opens the door and crawls inside, he takes a look at the stairs and says "no focking way" he crawls up the stairs to his bedroom and says "i can make it to the bed"  he takes a step into the bedroom and falls flat on his face "Fock it!" he says and falls onto the bed.

The following morning his wife Jess comes into the bedroom carrying a cup of coffee and says "Get up Paddy, had a few to drink last night then?"

"I did Jess" Paddy said "I was absolutely focking focked, how did you know?"

"Mick phoned" Jess said "you left your wheelchair at the pub"
aprilia RSV4

jamma10566

• *VIP*
  • Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 45
  • North Cornwall nr Padstow
Re: Irish joke.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 07:33:13 PM »

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Sponsor me please, its a very good cause.
http://www.justgiving.com/James-CoryTakesabullet

slapknacker

• SuperBike Superstar
  • Personal BHP 152
  • fattys have more fun!
Re: Irish joke.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »

[rofl] [rofl]
i'm too thick to make a banner, have tried at the banner maker site, can make one but cant get it uploaded. shyt shyt shty shyt.............
pissed of now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.