ZX 10 R Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome ZX10R Ninja Owners!!!!!
Front Page Here
Can all new members that haven't posted please read the admin and announcement page for the forum rules.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: here's one  (Read 762 times)

2 pints of heavy

• Club Racer
  • Personal BHP 122
  • the green bastard rides again
here's one
« on: November 19, 2008, 05:16:31 PM »

3 women co-workers decide to go for a drink after work, one is just dating a fella, the second is engaged to be married and the third has been married for years.

the first one tells of her exploites where she buts on a leather bodice, the high heel stelettos and the fishnet stockings all under an over coat, " I went to his office" she said" and when everyone left i showed him and we made passionate love right there"

the second says" I did the same..but i put on a black mask and waited for him to come over for dinner" " when he showed up we made passionate love all night, and now he wants to push the wedding date up"

the third say" i did that too....i got granma to watch the kids, i used scented oil in my bath, i put on the leather, and the stillettos, the black hose and the mask, and waited for my husband to get home"..." when he did he went right to the fridge, grabbed a beer and then sat down with the remote and said"

" hey batman, what's for dinner?"
I'm from Canada...where the beer is cold ..and so is the weather
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.